Hybrid – 1 day a week in office
£45,000 – £55,000
In this role you’ll play a vital role in ensuring the optimal performance of the company’s group infrastructure, with a strong focus on maintaining confidentiality, integrity, and availability. Collaborating closely with the Lead Enterprise Architect, Data and Application Integration Architect, Service Delivery Manager, as well as the 1st line and NOC teams, you will work collectively to achieve our overarching objectives.
This role involves occasional travel to various business facilities across the UK and Ireland. Through these on-site visits, you will ensure comprehensive documentation and provide essential support to optimise IT operations throughout the organisation.
You’ll contribute and be a part of the creation and implementation of the architecture roadmap and vision, which shall include:
- Participate in completion of IT requirements to support the ERP (Dynamics) project roll out and pre/post go live support.
- Document the IT landscape at business facilities and identify remediation projects to be completed.
- Implement technology projects, working as part of an internal project team or with external vendor project management, to ensure project delivery is achieved.
- Support lifecycle management activities for all elements of the Origin Enterprise infrastructure working with the Applications team with regards to compatibility and roadmap compliance.
- Participate in infrastructure selection decisions, including ongoing digital transformation and modern workplace adoption.
- Identify and implement projects to proactively ensure that business get maximum value for the investment in technology in line with the IT strategy and be a thought leader for technology adoption.
- Acting as a point of technical escalation and ownership for critical problems that cannot be resolved in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd line (vendor) teams.
- Assist in mentoring Service Delivery resources to build technical team capability and capacity.
- 5 years’ experience infrastructure experience.
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Azure Cloud Architecture & Security.
- 365 Administration.
- Solid Network understanding of LAN, WAN, Routers & Routing Protocols.
- An understanding of Cyber Security Practices and technologies including Microsoft ATP, IDS, IPS & Firewall Management.