Agilis Recruitment are working with a leading luxury Ecommerce brand in their search for an Ecommerce manager. This is a hands on role, supporting the Director of Ecommerce in taking the business to the next level. The role will taking responsibility for Trade calendars, Web, testing and CRM. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of an impressive success story and to grow with the brand.
Site & Platform Management
- Manage and maintain the e-commerce platform to ensure it is consistently up to date, accurate and always provides the most efficient shopping user experience.
- Maintain the back-end of the E-commerce platform to ensure store readiness for product launches, collaboration launches or key marketing activities. Including product set up, pre order inventory management alongside continual optimisation of the website via a/b testing tools and user tracking
- Manage development agency to ensure key deadlines are being met and new functionality is rolled out in line with ecommerce roadmap.
- Work with design and production team to be fully aware and prepared for all launches, changes and product information that will affect changes to online shop and ensure they are completed on time.
- Update the external company managing the software that communicates between our back end and distribution company on any product or printing changes/launches.
- Ensure regular maintenance and security reviews of the ecommerce platform and ensure all GDPR rules are always maintained and updated.
- Ensure social platforms surrounding the brand are monitored all connect back to site and brand communication and updated. Using relevant teams to do so.
- Assist design and ecommerce director on the social strategy where it has direct impact on traffic and conversion to ensure al planning is aligned.
- Manage ecommerce assistant in day to day tasks. Ensure they are aware of weekly priorities, deliverables and targets alongside daily VM of the site.
- Work with the ecommerce and finance director to create monthly and yearly budgets and forecasts.
- Manage 3rd party digital marketing agency to ensure weekly targets are being met inline with ecommerce revenue target.
- Report on a weekly basis on ecommerce data, analytics, sell through and emerging sales trends. Ensure a reactive mindset is always in play.
- Report on a monthly basis month end performance highlighting key areas of opportunity and lessons learnt.
- Sell through and stock reporting – provide regular overviews to ensure the store has the stock required in hero categories to achieve targets. Use the production team and accounts team forecasting to assist and collectively monitor.
- Communicate regularly with founders/ecommerce director on full ecom strategy.
- Communicate regularly with design team on flow of assets required and updates on deadlines for all.
- Communicate regularly with customer services to review issues on user experience, sell through and product feedback to improve site performance. Customer services will also be your contact for all delivery/fulfilment issues and strategy.
- 3 years+ experience in ecommerce manager role.
- Experience in managing a small team.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of shopify, third party apps and plug ins.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage individual workloads and work as part of a team.
- Highly diligent and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Confident and articulate communicator.
- Confident in prioritisation and delivery of ecommerce strategy
- Ability to achieve accurate completion of daily tasks, in a fast-paced environment alongside other moving projects.
- Strong interest in fashion, accessories and modern ecommerce
For more information please get in touch with Edd @ Agilis Recruitment