Change Project Manager
Agilist Recruitment is currently working on a Project Management position for a well-established communications consultancy. Our client is searching for an experienced project manager to enhance the company’s reputation for efficient and responsive service delivery by completing outstanding projects to agreed quality, cost, and profitability standards.
Lead all aspects of project delivery, inclusive of:
- Capturing requirements and defining the scope.
- Identifying and managing project teams.
- Creating and updating delivery plans.
- Reporting on project progress, risks and milestones to project stakeholders.
- Manage transition from Project Teams to Operations.
- The Project Manager will manage multiple projects, at various stages of the project lifecycle – across multiple clients – at any one time.
- An understanding of agile delivery models, as well as waterfall methodology – would be advantageous.
- The appointee will work across teams who utilise a number of different approaches to planning and executing work. The Project Manager will be key to exercising project control and coordination of team members across client accounts and workstreams.
- Has a project management qualification (such as Prince2, APM, PMI) or equivalent experience.
- Has 5 years experience of delivery of complex, technical projects
- Knowledge of multiple delivery methodologies including waterfall and more agile approaches.
- Understands when it is appropriate to deploy different methodologies and is able to adapt the approach.
- Comfortable working with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Clear communicator and great collaboration/facilitation skills
- Strong commercial acumen
For more information please get in touch with Edd @ Agilis Recruitment